Expect dance & health post Once a Week:
Movement and Conversation Post: (One every other week. 2x/month) A multidimensional look at ways to move, expand and improve dimensions of health. How a dancer moves through life both onstage and off! Or perhaps, sharing, news finds, things that come my way, or just plain discussion focusing on a topic! Topics may include one of the following: (For articles that relate – click on topic title)
- Favorites List *Just Added* – Indulging a bit deeper in sharing my favorite finds out there in this gigantic world. What inspires, motivates, humbles, excites, fascinates, and makes me laugh. A deeper look into the mind of the voice, Jill Marlow Krutzkamp.
- A Dancer’s Profile *Just Added* – A personal profile of a professional ballet dancer with a take on their own personal importance and quest on integrating dance and health.
- Balanced Self – Dancers are people too. What balances, motivates, and inspires dancers to keep on dancing.
- Behind the Scenes – Just for fun. Dance studio! Back Stage! Off Stage!
- Exercise Show and Tell – Step by step description and reason for exercise, with a focus on strengthening, flexibility, and proprioception (neuromuscular awareness).
- Love Eats – A closer look at how fuel creates energy, peak performance and a balanced body (interviews, favorite dancer food, recipes galore).
- Peaking Performance – A look at collective ideas from dancers, massage therapists, physical therapists, etc., on ways to improve performance both in the studio and onstage.
- Research Shows – A look at, mention of, and sharing of science based health facts, statistics, and dance journals. Prevention at its finest.
- Stress Check – For the feet, body and literally the mind. An honest look at strategies that aid in reducing, preventing and coping with stress onstage and offstage.