Hello my friends, followers, readers, dancers, teachers, educators, artists, health lovers, seekers, students & curious strangers. dancehealthier is right back at ya! After an incredible summer. I hope your’s was full of the same.
What did I learn: Simple . . .
“Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” Rumi
Please join dancehealthier’s new take on things!
Expect NOW one (instead of TWO) dance & health post per week:
- Movement Sundays (1st and 3rd and 5th Sundays of every month) – A multidimensional look at ways to move, expand and improve dimensions of health. How a dancer moves through life both onstage and off!
- Conversation Sundays ( 2nd and 4th Sundays of every month) – Weekend sharing, news finds, things that come my way, or just plain discussion focusing on a topic!
- Love Eats – A closer look at how fuel creates energy, peak performance and a balanced body (interviews, favorite dancer food, recipes galore).
- Exercise Show and Tell – Step by step description and reason for exercise, with a focus on strengthening, flexibility, and proprioception (neuromuscular awareness).
- Peaking Performance – A look at collective ideas from dancers, massage therapists, physical therapists, etc., on ways to improve performance both in the studio and onstage.
- Stress Check – For the feet, body and literally the mind. An honest look at strategies that aid in reducing, preventing and coping with stress onstage and offstage.
- Balanced Self – Dancers are people too. What balances, motivates, and inspires dancers to keep on dancing.
- Research Shows – A look at, mention of, and sharing of science based health facts, statistics, and dance journals. Prevention at its finest.
- Behind the Scenes – Just for fun. Dance studio! Back Stage! Off Stage!
- Is there a topic you want to know more about?
- What is your favorite topic, or what would you like to see more of – Love Eats, Balanced Self, Behind the Scenes, Peak Performance, Stress Check, Research Shows, Exercise Show & Tell?
- What new ideas can dancehealthier explore?
- Ask a question? dancehealthier will answer or provide an appropriate referral’s answer.
Anonymous – No problem! Feel free to comment your ideas below or e-mail email@example.com. Either dancehealthier will find you an answer, or refer you to someone who know’s better!