What’s your excuse? Excuse for what? Well at this moment, for the time being, dancehealthier is talking about your excuse for not eating healthy!
First thing is first, right? Most of us know that eating healthy is important. It’s important for energy, muscle endurance, stamina purposes, not to mention nutritional purposes. It’s there to feed us, but even more importantly, to satisfy us.
Unfortunately, it’s easy to point out why eating healthy is a challenge:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables can be more expensive
- Healthy foods are harder to find than less healthy alternatives (let’s admit, the average grocery store doesn’t make this easy for us).
- Busy schedules get in the way
As you may get by now, dancehealthier is committed to finding solutions. Even if it’s just through a little motivation. A dancer, photographer, and fellow blogger Shelby Elsbree may help you out. Click on her picture below to check out her own blog titled, The Offbeat Chronicles of a Tutu with Tea. She is true example of a dancer that is busy with loving food and life too!
Maybe through the minds of others we can help each other to step it up a notch and slowly edit those bullet points above to something that goes something more like this:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are worth the extra cents, and can be utilized in MANY meals which widens the usage and lessens the waste.
- Healthy foods can be found in fun public markets, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many conventional grocery stores. You just have to know what you are looking.
- A day is not busy without eating healthy.